- One spaghetti squash (Make sure it can fit in your crock pot when cut in half)
- One onion
- One Red Pepper
- Garlic (as much as you like)
- A few handfuls of fresh spinach
- about 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- One package Jalapeño Chicken Sausage (I used Al Fresco brand)
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese Salad dressing (I used Kens)
- Feta Cheese (as much as you’d like)
This is a super easy Jalapeño Chicken Sausage and Spaghetti Squash Recipe for when you are short on time. Throw it together in minutes in your crock pot, and have a delicious meal waiting for you when you get home.
Cut spaghetti squash in half and remove seeds. Place in crock pot.
Slice onions and peppers and add to crock pot. Add as much chopped garlic as you’d like.
Drizzle with olive oil then cover with spinach
Place sausage links on top. Cover. Turn on high for 2-3 hours or low if you will be cooking it all day.
When squash is easily shredded with a fork, remove the squash, use a fork to “shred” and remove squash strands, and add back into the crock pot.
mix in the blue cheese dressing. You can serve immediately or leave on warm until ready to serve.
Sprinkle with feta (and garlic oil if you’d like) before serving.