With help and guidance from your sponsors (Mr. C and me), we can teach you how to earn a part-time or full-time living from home with Evolv (United States and Canada only, right now.) We will teach you how you can make money from home. It IS possible. We do it. The network of men and women we’ve helped get started are doing it. And you can too. But the real question is . . .
Not all opportunities are the best fit for every person. You have to ask yourself a few questions first. So let’s start there. How do you answer these:
- Do you enjoy helping others?
- Would you enjoy helping others feel better when they are not well simply by telling them about a resource they might not know about? You don’t have to do any type of actual physical care.
- Do you like talking to people? (Not necessarily in front of a crowd. One on one is fine.)
- Do you have contact with people outside of your immediately family?
- Do you have a community of people that you see regularly– on Facebook, at Church, somewhere that you volunteer, at the park, at the kids’ school events? Anywhere? Do you have a network of family and friends that you can talk to by phone? by Email? by Text? or by Inbox Message? Or could you find a community of people?
- Do you have a computer? Or a Smartphone? (You can do almost everything for Evolv with a smartphone.)
- Are you willing to listen to a coach (me) guide you step-by-step?
- Are you willing to participate in webinars (on-line meetings) with others just like you once a week? to Get support, ideas, and recognition for your accomplishments?
- Are you okay with starting small and working to build a home business over time?
- And lastly, would your spouse support your efforts to build a home business?
Okay. If you are still here, you answered those questions and are feeling at least tentatively confident that all would be okay. You don’t need to know a million people. You just need to know a few to get started. And you don’t need experience. We can teach you all that you need to know. So the next question is …
Evolv Health is a social business. What is that? It means that it’s a company that exists to do 3 things (We call it a social business 3.0):
- We solve a world problem, and a portion of the profit from that
- Solves another world problem and
- We pay people just like you to do show people how to do #1 and #2.
More specifically, Evolv offers integrative health products to people who are not feeling well. When they purchase a serving of any of those–whether it’s our aloe product or our beet product or anything else, Evolv matches that purchase, serving for serving, by donating a whole-food serving of food to a malnourished child somewhere in the world. So if a package of aloe product contains 28 servings, Evolv feeds 28 children.
When you are the one who started that process with any person, you get paid. You also earn fun trips (cruises, Hawaii, Ireland) and serious trips (trips to see the kids being fed.) You earn car payments (I got a 2018 Audi A5!) And of course, you earn cash. (We are currently at Ruby level, which averages about $2,000 a month.)
There are people who come to Evolv and make a ton of money–well over 6 figures, but let’s leave them out of this conversation for now. Let’s talk about average people like you and me. What could an extra $1,000 a month do for your family? What things could you buy? What places could you go to? What freedom would you have that you don’t have now?
That’s what I’m talking about here. $500 – $2000 a month is very achievable even for someone who wants to do a very part-time effort of 5-10 hours a week. And you can truly do most of that, and sometimes all of that, from home, as long as you can use a computer.
We don’t sell drugs or chemicals. We teach people how to get well using whole food products. We teach them how to eat for health. We make available to them some of the most potent natural healing information and products they will find on the planet. We change lives, and we often do it rapidly.
It doesn’t hurt to get more info. All you need to do is ask. Send a quick email to HereComesHope@icloud.com asking for more info. I’ll send a video link. And after you watch that, if it sounds like something you want to look into further, we’ll set up a time to chat. It’s simple. No pressure.
If you decide to get started, the business itself costs less than $30. (Optional product kits are additional investment.) It’s just thirty dollars, but it can change your life and the the lives of countless people around you. Don’t wait. Send that email now.