January 1 Cleaning Checklist

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It’s a brand new year and a brand new opportunity to commit to being a world-class family matriarch (or if you have a house full of little people, maybe just be a little more organized. <wink>) Either way, here’s your first cleaning checklist of the year!

You will note that it includes a section for planning your year.  Your life shouldn’t be all about cooking and cleaning.  What things would you love to do this year?   Would you love to take a class?  Volunteer?  Go on a family vacation?  Plant a garden?  Take up a new hobby?   Begin dreaming and planning those now.   Then choose dates that you’d like to start them and put them on the calendar.    Tell me in the comments below what you’d love to do this year.  I’d love to hear all your adventures.

Click the photo to enlarge or print the PDF version below.

PDF:  Monday Jan. 1

12 Replies to “January 1 Cleaning Checklist”

zaabaado

December 31, 2017 at 9:10 am

I am planning to volunteer, join a new Bible study and try a new church (since ours is closing). I also am determined to try a new homemaking schedule and decorate my home to my taste a little bit more over the whole year! ~Mrs. J~

The50sHousewife

December 31, 2017 at 9:11 am

Love it!

Mandy

December 31, 2017 at 9:44 am

We moved a year ago and started our own and all my focus has been on helping my husband and learning to keep books. Now that i’ve got a routine going I am looking forward to focusing on making our house a home. Im also starting a little bit of preschool with our 2 year old. And im hoping to find time for me! To craft or crochet or read!

The50sHousewife

December 31, 2017 at 9:45 am

Great!!!

Mandy

December 31, 2017 at 9:46 am

Our own business! I think faster then I type lol!

Susan Thomas

December 31, 2017 at 10:04 am

Yes but… when do I clear up the mess from the New Year Eve Party?

The50sHousewife

December 31, 2017 at 1:09 pm

HaHA!!!!!

Susan Thomas

December 31, 2017 at 2:50 pm

Just joking. The children will do it.

Lynn

January 1, 2018 at 2:51 am

I am following a study guide to read the bible all the way through each year beginning now. I am also working on improving my mental and physical health. One of my goals I did early, I found a doctor and the proper medications to help ADHD, PTSD, anxiety, depression and bipolar disorder. Overall I have significantly improved. My husband has done the same for his PTSD and he is enjoying life and fatherhood much more! My son is nearly 1 and a half (where does time go?!) So now with not having the 3 hours to calmly organize the house I am trying to adjust and keep the house together while caring for my son. Of course, I care more about playing and spending time with him than cleaning even though it’s adorable because when I clean he wants to help. I hold him on my hip when I vacuum and he just loves it! God bless each and everyone of you and I hope your new year brings great victories and success stories all around!!

The50sHousewife

January 1, 2018 at 10:36 am

Blessings to you as well. Happy new year!

Elli

January 1, 2018 at 10:50 am

Hi, I’m going to continue creating my dream 50s kitchen!! And work in my canning book.

The50sHousewife

January 1, 2018 at 3:52 pm

Sounds awesome. Send photos when you finish!